Schools & Youth Groups
Qualified and exerienced Climb Cornwall instructors can deliver on a range of Adventurous and Educational activities, or provide staff to support delivery of adventurous activities on larger programs.
In the past Climb Cornwall have delivered...
- Outdoor Education and Personal & Social Development activities
- Cadet Force Adventurous Training
- Scout/Guide Adventurous Activities
- Duke of Edinburgh Award expedition training and supervision
- Overseas expedition preparation and training
- Ten Tors team training
- Multi-Activity reward programs
- Climbing for GCSE PE
- NICAS (National Indoor Climbing Award Scheme)
- NNAS (National Navigation Award Scheme)
- 1:1 behavioural development and support - promoting positive choices
We can also assist with program design, using your desired learning outcomes to create short or long term activity schedules.
All work in these areas is completely dependent on client needs, so feel free to contact Climb Cornwall for a conversation about how Climb Cornwall can support you.
Climb Cornwall can also provide support for Schools, Youth Groups and other Educational establishments in the form of Technical Advice for walking, climbing, scrambling and mountaineering activities, CPD for staff holding NGB Awards, staff training, support with risk assessments and policies, please see the Technical Services page for more information.